This jack can be operated with an industry-first, 2-way to 7-way plug powering system. Just add the Power Swap Auxiliary Cord™ by Lippert™ to any Power Stance™ tongue jack to easily connect your jack directly to your tow vehicle without worrying about draining your RV’s power or having to use a hand crank.
- 2-way to 7-way plug powering system (Power Swap Auxiliary Cord™ required)
- Integrated storage ring for holding safety chain or power cord
- Helical cut gears reduce noise and improve operating efficiencies
- 4 LED lights improve lighting and reduce power consumption
- Textured casing protects against chips and cracks
- Enhanced rocker switch for improved durability
- Emergency crank-through socket
- Increased UV protection
- 3,500-pound lift capacity
Where unrivaled versatility meets extraordinary power.
Delivering on power, versatility, and durability like never before, the Power Stance™ Tongue Jack by Lippert™ was engineered with all of the same great features as our original power tongue jack — and then some. This trailer jack can be operated with an industry-first 2-way to 7-way plug powering system. The Power Swap Auxiliary Cord™ can be added to any Power Stance — allowing you to easily connect your jack directly to your tow vehicle without worrying about draining your RV’s power.
The Power Stance comes standard with an integrated safety chain storage ring. This means no more dragging chains across the ground. All you have to do is clip or hang your chains on the ring, and they stay clean, off the ground — and most importantly, out of your way. It’s also equipped with a convenient storage inlet for you to tuck away your trailer’s 7-way connector — keeping it safely protected from damage.
Equipped with LED lights that shine down on your trailer’s coupler for nighttime operation, from top to bottom the Power Stance is built to add convenience to your on-road adventures — including an emergency manual crank option that allows you to raise and lower your jack, even in the event of a power failure.
POWER STANCE TONGUE JACK FEATURES:
- POWERFUL SOLUTION — Equipped with 2-way to 7-way powering system, so campers can use the Power Swap Auxiliary Cord to connect their jack to their tow vehicle, instead of draining power from their RV or manually cranking to lift and lower their RV
- VERSATILITY — Every jack comes with an integrated safety chain storage ring — allowing you to clip your chains out of your way instead of dragging them or wrapping them around your jack. Plus, a storage inlet designed to stow your trailer’s 7-way connector
- STYLISHLY DURABLE — This jack comes with a sleek, durable plastic head-cover to keep it protected from the elements. The cover’s one-piece design is aesthetically pleasing and helps keep water from infiltrating the jack’s motor and gears
- USER-FRIENDLY OPERATION — Built-in LED lights shine directly down on your trailer coupler — making it easy to see and operate your Power Stance jack at night. Plus, these lights are designed to illuminate for 5 minutes, then turn off if not in use
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN — In the event of a power failure, this jack is equipped with an emergency manual crank option, so you never have to worry about being stranded