- World’s first advanced Smart Surge Protector with EPO (Emergency Power Off)
- 2,400 Joules of Advanced Surge Protection
- Smart Circuit Analyzer will shut down power to RV if a dangerous event occurs. An alert will be sent to your smartphone
- Plug-n-play – only 4 second delay power on after plugging in (others brands are up to 2 mins)
- Built in 90 second Power-on delay to protect your AC.
- Wirelessly Monitor Voltage & Amps & Watts on your Smartphone in Real Time
- Complete LED Park Power Diagnostics with Wireless Fault Alerts – Open Ground, Open Neutral, Reverse Polarity, Open Circuit and Miss-Wired
- App features power monitor, see your Kilowatt Hour usage
- Replaceable Surge / Spike Module – Should you get hit by a large spike, simply order a new surge module. No need to order a whole new unit.
- Heavy Duty Construction
- IP65 rating – Rugged outdoors rain proof design.
- Premium protection from spikes and surges
- Easy pull plug handles
- Anti-theft locking bracket
- 99% pure copper 10 gauge wire, solid copper plugs and blades
- Mobile app is available for free on iOS and Android platforms
- Industry First, Patented!
- Available in hard wired or portable versions, for both 30 amp and 50 amp setups
- 50 Amp Coach? Click here: (50 Amp is Available)
- YES, it is compatible with cable, “dog bone” adapters
- Go GLOBAL WiFi/CELLULAR add on option – www.RVWHISPER.com (monitor unit from miles away!)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty!
- Approximately 31″ long including cables
- Unit dimensions 11 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ x 3 3/4″
SPECIAL BONUS OFFER – If your surge module is ‘used up’ within the first 2 years of purchase, Hughes Autoformers will mail you one FREE replacement. (One free replacement offer only within the first 2 years of purchase. Proof of purchase required, proof of used up surge module also required)
*NOTE – If you use up the surge module, the unit will still function properly. The EPO (emergency power off) functions and the Bluetooth will still work. You would just not have surge protection until that part is replaced, but you WILL have power into your RV.
PART NUMBER: PWD30